그녀와 야수: Reincarnated empress (Girl-crush detected)

I love reading. Of course mostly is comic. Right now, I'm so hooked with manhwa. Im reading lots of series and busy keeping it updated so that I won't forgot where i last read. There's no bookmark features for illegal read. Hahhahhahhahaha but worry not. I do support the author on webtoon or manta since it use myr and not dollar usd. I'm broke you know.

Okay so in short this is a story about reincarnated empress. It's different than most isekai story. This time she reincarnated after she died and met with her lover (who betrayed her in her last life). It's really interesting really. Unlike most female protagonist that are feeble, fragile and weak with some kind of strong determination. She's is strong outside and inside. A totally femme fatale. I'm having girl crush on her tbh. 🥰

The lady and the beast
그녀와 야수
Author: The Maginot LIne
Artist: Hongseul

I definitely recommend this manhwa to you. There's some kind of fantasy but mostly about curse or something. Not specifically magic or holy power. If you are an otaku, you must be familiar with those terms. They recycled those terms quite frequent in historical fiction series but you just can't get tired of it. It's unique each time. They know how to bring new color.

That's all. Oh right, I've been thinking to do something coding and create some virtual library system with html and spreadsheet so that i can kept what i have read there. Organized. Such a big dream right? Well, sweet dream then. 😆😆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking a walk in Genshin Impact

She, who were born to be hated

Instagram website builder - Milkshake