She, who were born to be hated

I started reading "Who Made Me A Princess" on February 2021 or something. I was kind of hooked with the isekai terms and villainess concept. This manhwa is not an exception though it has a little bit different concept. It focus more on parental love. Kind of weird but full of life lessons.

어느 날 공주가 되어버렸다, as in Korean. The direct translation is "One day I became a princess". This story is so heartwarming and beautiful. There's lot of secret that are still left uncovered. Right now, the manhwa is still ongoing at chapter 102 (translated version) at the latest. As for the original, I don't know. Claude and athy has a bad relationship to note but as the athy soul wasn't her's, she who was reincarnated into the world of athy changed the whole plot.


Who Made Me A Princess
어느 날 공주가 되어버렸다
Authors: Plutus / Spoon
By: Kakao

Summary:
The beautiful Athanasia was killed at the hands of her own biological father, Claude de Alger Obelia, the cold-blooded emperor! It’s just a silly bedtime story… until one woman wakes up to suddenly find she’s become that unfortunate princess! She needs a plan to survive her doomed fate, and time is running out. Will she go with Plan A, live as quietly as possible without being noticed by the infamous emperor? Plan B, collect enough money to escape the palace? Or will she be stuck with Plan C, sweet-talking her way into her father’s good graces?!

There's a lot I want to share but that'll be a spoiler. I really recommend you to read this manhwa. I bet it'll be worthwhile. Support the author while you're at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking a walk in Genshin Impact

Instagram website builder - Milkshake