Talking a walk in Genshin Impact
Yeah, if you're a gamer. You must have played genshin impact at least once or having the intention to play it. It's a very popular rpg game after all. Available both in Mobile and Pc. Honestly i was kind of bored and didn't want to start playing another game that I'll get hooked with but well, as my fellow weeb shared their experience playing the game. Naturally i search for it and started watching video about it in YouTube. You guessed right. My YouTube explore is filled with GI contents. I was using Vivo Y51 at that time so there's no way i could even try to install the game with 16GB storage. 🥺😅
Fortunately, I can easily forget the desire to play the game with my final year project. I was stressed out about it. My phone started to show some technical problem so worry that my data will "poof" gone forever. I took the initiative to buy a new phone. It's Vivo Y20se with 128GB and 4GB. The first thing i did is installing Mobile Legends and Genshin Impact. Hahahahhahahaha someone slap me please. I was busy procrastinating with my fyp by playing game.
Thank goodness, I was able to catch up and completed my fyp earlier than I thought I can. I got a golden prize for it. Kind of proud but kind of disappointed because I believe I can achieve more if I were focused on it. "Regret always comes later but don't be too hard on yourself.", things I always said to myself when I let myself loose and start procrastinate.
Sometimes I just take a walk in the world to distract myself. No, it wasn't because my life is bad. I'm grateful for whatever comes my way. Just sometimes you will want to teleport to some weird fantasy world and do something you can't irl. For example, doing some killing *Insert evil laugh*. 😂
Share your Genshin Impact ID in the comment section so that I can add you as friend and yeah, let's talk a walk. ^^
Comments
Post a Comment